Configuring CjBlog points system
CjBlog comes with built-in Points system, it straight forward and doesn’t need to create any rules. You need to obtain the plugin rules file to be installed from the developer who supports CjBlog points system. For most corejoomla products, Joomla! content, system, user and Kunena forum component, the plugins are available on CjBlog downloads section.
Follow the below steps to install the points rule file:
- Go to Components->CjBlog->Point Rules page
- You can see a file upload box at the bottom of the page.
- Select the rule xml file and click submit
- Now the point rules available in rule file will be installed and shown on listing.
- Click on the rule you would like to use, enter points and enable it.