Restricting individual articles or categories from showing on app
Often you would need to choose the categories and/or articles from showing on front-end of your site. Similarly you can restrict the articles from showing on the Articles view of the app. There are two ways you can restrict the articles from showing on app.
- Restrict individual articles
- Restrict categories
Restrict Individial Articles
You can choose the articles one by one and unpublish them from the app. You can unpublish the articles even after they are already shown on app. The articles will be removed immediately from the app.
- Go to Components -> Lotus -> Articles
- This will show you list of articles with their status on app and status on Joomla!
- An article may be published on your Joomla! site but still can be unpublished on app
- Click on Unpublish button of the article under Article Status column
- Alternatively select list of articles and click on Unpublish button on toolbar
You can hide all articles in a category as well instead of single articles
- Go to Components -> Lotus -> Categories
- This will show you list of categories available, their status on app and status on your Joomla! site
- Click on Unpublish button on Status column or select categories and click on Unpublish button on toolbar
- Please note that you must unpublish child categories as well if you want to restrict them.