Community Surveys allows you to insert unique survey urls automatically into your newsletter. For example, if you want to invite 100 users to take survey, you need not create and insert 100 urls into the emails, it will be automatically done by the AcyMailing plugin provided by Community Surveys. Here are the steps.
- Download and install AcyMailing plugin for Community Surveys from downloads section
- Enable the plugin from Plugin Manager
- Now go to AcyMailing newsletter creation page and start creating your newsletter.
- Find where in the newsletter you would like to add the unique survey url and place your cursor there.
- Click on Tags button on toolbar which will show popup with all available tags. Click on Community Surveys tab
- Now you can see all available surveys to insert into. Click on the survey you would like to send invitations for.
- Now you can see the tag inserted into the newsletter. Save and send newsletter to your users.
Note: AcyMailing is a third party extension which you need to download/purchase from AcyMailing website. Community Surveys provides compatibility plugin only.